The symposium will be focused on innovative feedstock recycling and recovery technologies, covering also the development of advanced methods for plastic mechanical recycling, and serving as a worldwide forum in which the scientists and industries working and interested in this field will meet and discussed their recent progresses and achievements.
The programme of the symposium will include plenary conferences, about 30 oral presentations and 80 poster contributions, covering the following topics:
- Status of the polymer waste management with emphasis in novel recycling and recovery options.
- Chemolysis technologies: glycolysis, methanolysis, hydrolysis.
- Thermal treatments: thermal degradation, pyrolysis, thermal depolymerization.
- Gasification and partial oxidation.
- Catalytic processes.
- Hydrogenation: hydrocracking, hydroreforming.
- Energy recovery.
- Advanced mechanical recycling.
- Co-processing with other types of residues.
- Integrated evaluation of the alternatives by LCA.