Researchers and experts on the theme of the congress will present the following plenary conferences.
- Dr. J.M.N. Van Kasteren (TU Eindhoven).
“Trends and perspectives in feedstock recycling of polymeric materials”.
- Dr. Paul T. Williams (University of Leeds).
“Thermal and pyrolytic processes for the valorization of waste plastics”.
- Dr. T. Bhaskar (Indian Institute of Petroleum).
“Catalysts for the conversion of waste plastics: challenges for the development of industrial processes”.
- Dr. W. Kaminsky (University of Hamburg).
“Feedstock recycling of nitrogen containing polymers by fluidized bed pyrolysis”.
- Dr. T. Kamo (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology, Japan).
“Overview of the waste plastic recycling system in Japan and future tasks”.
- Mr. J.-E. Johansson (PlasticsEurope).
“European trends to progress towards capturing the full value of used plastics”.
Final Programme is now available: Final Programme (PDF)