1. FROM BARAJAS AIRPORT (T1-T3 OR T4) TO ATOCHA RENFE (TRAIN STATION)
- TAXI: You can choose a cab and go directly to Atocha Renfe (train station). The price is around 25 €.
- EXPRESS LINE (BUS): You can choose the bus that will take you directly from Barajas airport (T-4) to Atocha Renfe train station. The bus service is available every 15 min along the day. The price is around 2 €. The trip lasts roughly 40 minutes. More information in: http://www.emtmadrid.es/lineaAeropuerto/index.html
- UNDERGROUND: You can choose the underground (Metro), which has a station in the airport and go to Atocha Renfe train station. Then, you must do some changes during the travel. These are the following ones:
1. Line Rose (Number 8): from “Barajas” to “Nuevos Ministerios”
2. Line Grey (Number 6): from “Nuevos Ministerios” to “Pacífico”
3. Line Light Blue (Number 1): from “Pacífico” to “Atocha Renfe”
The trip lasts around 45 – 60 minutes. The price is around 1 €.
Map of Metro (underground):
2. FROM ATOCHA RENFE TO TOLEDO STATION
- Once in Atocha Renfe, search for “ PUERTA DE ATOCHA” (Point of departure of high speed trains “AVE” to Toledo). The price of the ticket is around 8.60 €. The trip lasts around 30 minutes. You can see the train timetable in the following web page: http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/index.html
You can book your ticket in the following link: https://w1.renfe.es/vol/
3. FROM TOLEDO TO HOTEL BEATRIZ
- Once in Toledo, you can take a cab to arrive to hotel Beatriz.